Dark RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead To Release On Steam This Month
Daedalic Entertainment announced today that the dark RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead will be released later this month on PC.
Iratus: Lord of the Dead has been developed by Russian studio Unfrozen, and it will be released on July 24th as an Early Access game. In the game, players will play as the villain and they will use dark powers to defeat the heroes and build their army by using body parts of fallen enemies.
- Be EVIL: Play as the villain in Iratus: Lord of the Dead and use dark necromantic powers to crush your heroic enemies.
- Advanced turn-based battle system: Learn your enemies’ weak points, exploit them with physical and magical abilities, and attack their minds to drive them insane.
- Combat and choices with consequences: Classic roguelike features including character permadeath.
- Craft your army from the body parts of dead enemies: Select from 16 different types of undead minions like zombies, vampires, mummies, banshees and more with nearly 100 unique talents.
- Choose from four types of necromancer talents that change the way you play, including Alchemy, Magic, Ire, and Destruction.
- Intelligent enemy AI and multiple difficulty levels to challenge even experienced RPG strategists.
- Expand and improve your underground lair with necromantic powers.
- Detailed stylized 2D graphics evoking classic dark fantasy atmosphere.
- Standout voice acting from Stephan Weyte, who played Caleb in the celebrated Blood franchise.
Iratus: Lord of the Dead launches on Steam as an Early Access game on July 24th.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter