iPhone XS Fully Unlocked, Renewed With 256GB Storage Available for Just $499 on Amazon [Limited Stock Available]
It’s just one of those deals where you need to rub your eyes just to make sure you didn’t misread all that information, but yes, the iPhone XS fully unlocked, which is still going strong in 2020, is available for only $499. Best of all, this isn’t the 64GB version where you’ll have to be all careful when installing apps, taking pictures, or recording video.
No, you’re getting a whopping 256GB of internal storage, meaning you’ll be worrying way less about how many applications, videos, and other media are stored in this model. This iPhone XS version is part of the Amazon Renewed Program, and if you’re unfamiliar with what benefits you’re getting, we’ve included the details below.
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- This pre-owned product is not Apple certified, but has been professionally inspected, tested and cleaned by Amazon-qualified suppliers.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- This product will have a battery which exceeds 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic Box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
The iPhone XS will be compatible with any carrier of your choice, and its hardware is still impressive for a device that was released back in 2018. It sports a 5.8-inch Super Retina OLED with crisp colors, and it’s fueled by an A12 Bionic, coupled with 4GB RAM. With hardware like this, the iPhone XS will tackle anything thrown in its path, and that stainless steel design ups the premium score of the 2018 flagship. Since the iPhone XS sports a full-screen design, it provides unlocking through Face ID, allowing you to access the phone without physically reaching for a fingerprint reader.
There’s a dual-rear 12MP camera too, with 4K 60FPS video recording support, while the front houses a 7MP shooter. The iPhone XS also supports fast-charging while being compatible with Qi wireless chargers. It’s also worth noting that this model has received a 4.3-star rating out of 5, meaning that it’s a product you’ll likely keep for several years. At the time of writing, there are only a limited number of units remaining, so make sure to pick it up right now if you absolutely need a high-end phone released a couple of years ago.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter