All iPhone X Fast Charging Accessories You Can Buy in One Place – List
These are all the best chargers, car chargers, wireless chargers and cables that allow fast charging on the iPhone X. You can buy all these accessories today.
iPhone X Supports Fast Charging. Here's Everything You Can Buy Today to Get into the Game.
With the announcement of the iPhone X came news that the smartphone supports fast charging. Sadly though, the iPhone X does not ship with a fast charger inside the box. You have to spend extra money to get in on the action. If you are opting for Apple's official solution then it will set you money north of $50. Thankfully, there are third party solutions available that are easy on the wallet. So, here's everything you need to fast charge your iPhone X.
Note: These accessories will work with the iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus as well since all three smartphones share the same charging protocols.
Cable - Lightning to USB-C - Price $28.99 - $38.99.
The first thing you need in order to fast charge your iPhone X is the official Apple Lightning to USB-C cable. Why official? Because third-party manufacturers aren't allowed to make a MFi version of the cable just yet. These 'unofficial' cables will damage your device and I would strongly recommend staying away from them regardless of how cheap they are.
The cable is available in two sizes - 1 and 2 meters in length. Go for the one which suits you the best.
- Buy Apple Lightning to USB-C Cable [Amazon link]
Charger. All the Options.
There are plenty of options available out there. But, you need to look out for one thing - support for USB Power Delivery. This means that apart from having a Type-C port in the charger itself, it must support the USB Power Delivery protocol, allowing it to fast charge the iPhone X. If it's just a regular Type-C port, then it won't cut it.
All the best chargers that support USB Power Delivery are listed below, including the expensive Apple one.
- Apple USB-C 29W Power Adapter - Price $39.99 [Amazon link]
- Anker PowerPort+ 5 - Price $49.99 [Amazon link]
- AUKEY 46W USB-C Charger - Price $39.99 [Amazon link]
- iClever 45W USB-C Charger - Price $24.99 [Amazon link]
Wireless Quick Chargers. 7.5W Ones.
Any Qi Wireless charging mat will wirelessly charge up your iPhone X but there are only a few that do it faster. In fact, at the time of writing, there are three great options available, and they are listed below. All of these Qi wireless chargers support 7.5W of fast charging speeds rather than the measly 5W.
- Belkin BOOST UP Wireless Charging Pad - Price $59.99 [Amazon link]
- Mophie Wireless Charging Pad - Price $59.99 [Amazon link]
- RAVPower Fast Wireless Charger - Price $49.99 [Amazon link]
USB-Power Delivery Car Chargers. The Best Ones.
Just like the wall adapter itself, you'll need a USB Power Delivery car charger if you want to use that fast charging protocol to its maximum potential. Here are the best options available today.
- AUKEY USB-C Car Charger - Price $16.99 [Amazon link]
- LinkOn Power Delivery 2.0 Car Charger - Price $28.35 [Amazon link]
- iVoler Power Delivery Car Charger - Price $10.95 [Amazon link]
- YOJOCK YKJ Power Delivery Car Charger - Price $19.99 [Amazon link]
You may also like to check out some other neat stuff for your iPhone X:
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter