Spider-Man PS4 To Release September 7th; Pre-Order Available Now, Post-Launch DLC Detailed
Furthermore, the game can now be pre-ordered and various editions have been detailed as well as the pre-order bonuses. Among these, we can also find confirmation of a post-launch story DLC called The City that Never Sleeps, comprised of three chapters, included with the Collector’s and Digital Deluxe Edition and to be fully released by March 2019.
Pre-Order Bonuses (Pre-order before September 7, 2018 to receive all pre-order bonus content)
- Spidey Suit Pack – Gain instant in-game access to three suits that alter your appearance and unlock new suit abilities
- 5 Extra Skill Points – Get a head start on your web-slinging experience by having skill points to unlock abilities from the start of the game like active finishers, web grab or faster web swinging
- Early Unlock of a Spider-Drone Gadget – Unleash a mobile Spider-Drone to distract and web your enemies.
- Spider-Man PS4 Custom Theme – Customize your PS4 with artwork from legendary comic book artist Adi Granov
- Spider-Man PSN Avatar – Represent your PSN profile online with the bold White Spider icon for your PSN avatar.