Developer Infinity Ward has taken to Twitter regarding the current Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II crashing issues.
Modern Warfare II is out now for all platforms, but various players have been reporting crashes when in a party. Infinity Ward has now confirmed to be aware of this issue and had said that the issue is being investigated. As such, a hotfix will likely be released as soon as possible. As always, we’ll update you as soon as more information about this issue comes in. For now, stay tuned.
“We're aware of some players experiencing crashes when partied up”, the tweet from the developer reads. “Please stay tuned as we investigate the issue.”
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II is available now for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC.
Modern Warfare II was officially announced back in June of this year.
Developer Infinity Ward has left no stone unturned to create a new heart-pounding experience for players.
Task Force 141’s next global Campaign. Immersive, world-class Multiplayer. An evolved Special Ops experience. All carefully crafted with gameplay and technical innovations that will introduce fans to the new era of Call of Duty.
Call of Duty is taking a generational leap forward, ushering in a new era — and it all begins with Modern Warfare II, which leads the most ambitious rollout ever across the franchise. This state-of-the-art experience is set to reshape the famed series and appeal to Call of Duty players everywhere.
- Modern Warfare II, the sequel to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) releases October 28.
- The all-new Call of Duty: Warzone™ 2.0 comes out later this year.
- An all-new mobile experience that will bring Call of Duty: Warzone to players on the go, is in development.
- One unified engine across the franchise beginning with Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2.0.
- RICOCHET Anti-Cheat will release on day one of Modern Warfare II and the new Warzone.
- Call of Duty is coming back to Steam on PC starting with Modern Warfare II.
- And there’s more to come…