Impressive Unreal Engine 4 Flight & Reflex Game ‘Voidrunner’ Gets Kickstarter Campaign
RealityArts launched the Kickstarter campaign for Voidrunner, with a goal to raise £47K in the next 33 days. Voidrunner is a fast flight & reflex game set in a combat driven surreal environment.
Voidrunner is a fast fight, reflex and flight game powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Reach the exit portal before time runs out.
- Enemies and the environment itself will try to prevent your progress. In some modes, you can plan strategies to use the environment for defeating enemies and reach the end level portal.
- 11 game modes for both Single and Multiplayer.
- From exclusives such as Stand & Fight, Escape, Arena and Rescue Ally to classics likeDeathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag,
- Experience and Achievements system for character progression.
- Ship modifications and Damage System for visual and gameplay vise.
- Single Player AI, Multiplayer Networked Play, Co-Op, Split Screen.
- AAA quality detailed game design in a surreal universe.
- More than 20 ships to play.
- All different style, more than 40 levels.
- 3 difficulty modes. Each mode has it’s own, exclusively designed levels according to it’s specific features.
- Soundtrack by Siddhartha Barnhoorn (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable, Out There Omega Edition), featuring vocals by Lara Ausensi (Forest Kingdom II, Shevannai – The Voice of Elves)
- Additional Multiplayer music by Alexander Brandon & Michiel Van Den Bos, original composers of Unreal Tournament® and Deus-Ex®.
- A storyline campaign as an epic science fiction drama.
- Full support for Virtual Reality systems.
Expected to be released on second quarter of 2016 to PC, MAC and Linux via Steam. PS4 & XBox versions are also planned for the end of 2016.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter