How to Save a Screenshot as PDF on Windows 10 Computers
Taking screenshots on Windows 10 is very simple and changing the format from PNG to JPG isn’t hard either. However, converting it into PDF can be pretty annoying, and we generally rely on online tools to do this. Not many people know this, but you can save a screenshot as a PDF on Windows 10 computers without hassle. In this tutorial, I am going to show you how to do it.
Save a Screenshot as a PDF on Windows 10
There are different ways you can convert a screenshot to PDF, and I will walk you through them. You can pick the one that you find easiest, and you never have to rely on online tools and third-party apps again.
Step-1: Right-click on the screenshot you want to convert to PDF.
Step-2: Hover your cursor over the Open with option and select Photos.
Step-3: Select the Print icon at the top right corner of the window.
Step-4: In the Printer drop-down menu on the top left corner, select Microsoft Print to PDF.
Step-5: Click on Print.
Step-6: Select where you want to save the file. Press Save.
Save a Screenshot as a PDF in Paint
You can use the Paint app to save the screenshot as PDF as well.
Step-1: Right-click on the screenshot and hover the cursor over Open with.
Step-2: Select Paint.
Step-3: Once the screenshot opens in the Paint app, click on the File option at the top left corner of the app.
Step-4: Select Print
Step-5: Select Microsoft Print to PDF
Step-6: Select Print
Step-7: Choose the location where you want the PDF saved and select Save.
You can even use Internet Explorer.
1. Right-click on the screenshot and hover the cursor over Open with.
2. Select Internet Explorer. There is a good chance you won’t see this option right away. So, follow these steps to open Internet Explorer:
- When you hover the cursor on Open with, you will also see Choose another app option. Click on this.
- Now click on More apps.
- Select Internet Explorer and press OK.
3. When the explorer opens, press the Ctrl + P keys on your keyboard.
4. Select the Microsoft Print to PDF option.
5. Select Print.
6. Choose the location to save the file and click Save.
[You can use other browsers to do this as well. In step-2, just select the browser of your choice. Other steps stay the same]
I hope you find this useful, and let us know if you have other tricks to save a PDF file in Windows 10.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter