How to Enable Developer Options on Android 11
If you have been following the news, you would know that Google has released its latest Android 11 update to all users with a compatible device. This time around, the rollout was wider than before since not just the Pixel device but OnePlus and other Android manufacturers also received the update. The search engine giant brought forward a plethora of new additions to the table while also tweaking the interface for better utility. Today, let's dive in to see how you can enable Developer Options in Android 11 for enhanced controls and features.
Here Are a Few Simple Steps to Enable Developer Options on Android 11 - Allows You to Enhance Your Control Over Your Device
If you're tech-savvy enough and want to take advantage of enhanced controls and features, the first thing that you have to do is enable Developer Options. Developer Options is not just visible to everyone by default. In fact, you have to dig into the Settings and unlock it. If you're unfamiliar with the technique, we have prepared a set of step by step instructions that you can follow to enable Developer Option in Android 11.
1. The first thing that you have to do is launch the Settings app and head over to About Phone.
2. This step is important - scroll down and look for the option Build Number and tap on it 7 times.
3. Put in your device Password or PIN.
4. Once you do that, you will get a popup saying that You are now a developer.
This is how you enable Developer Options in Android 11. However, Developer Options can be accessed inside your Settings. Here's what you have to do to access them.
1. To access Developer Options in Android 11, head over to Settings and tap on System.
2. Tap on Advanced to expand the list and then tap on Developer Options.
3. You will see the entire list of Developer Options that you can play around with. You can also turn them off from the same page using a toggle.
That's all that you have to do in order to enable Developer Options in Android 11. There are a bunch of new options available as well which will allow you for enhanced controls over your device. take note that developer options are oriented towards developers so don't do anything that you're not sure of.
- Google Releases Android 11 on Google Pixel Phones, OnePlus, Xiaomi, More
- Here Are The Top Android 11 Features That You Should Check Out
- How to Enable Chat Bubbles for All Apps in Android 11
- How to Take and Edit a Screenshot on Android 11 The Easy Way
We will share more Android 11 guides in the future, so be sure to check it out.
Products mentioned in this post
The links above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Wccftech.com may earn from qualifying purchases.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter