How to Improve Battery Life in iOS 7
For those of you who have tested the beta version of the new operating system of Apple, the iOS 7, you might have seen some problem with it draining the battery juice a lot faster than expected. The same happened during the transition from iOS 5 to iOS 6 and now again the same problem is being witnessed on iOS 7.
Though you do need to take into account the fact that iOS 7 beta is well, still in "beta", so bugs and tiny issues are expected. Apple would do its best to fix any known issue before releasing the final version out for everyone to use. The battery drain problem is not being experienced by every user though, it is happening with some regardless of device or particular model. There is a way though, which can help you solve this battery life issue in iOS 7 beta.
It is noticed that problem is apparent with rather older systems, such as iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s. Even if these are newer devices than the latest system carrying ones. The issue with battery life gets so radical that you would notice a 1% battery loss in just 90 seconds. The problem is more severe with Apple iPhone 4s.
How to improve battery life in iOS 7 Beta:
Here is how you can fix the battery drain problem:
- Connect your Apple device to iTunes.
- Now back up all the important data.
- Switch your phone to the DFU mode:
- Press and hold HOME and POWER button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- Release the Power button but keep on holding the Home button until iTunes tells you that your Apple device has been detected in the recovery mode.
- Now install a latest version of iOS 6.
- Right after installing iOS 6, install iOS 7 beta
- Your problem with battery would be sorted out!