Here’s How To Change Unlock Method For Galaxy Note 8 In Less Than 10 Steps
Despite Apple's claims that Face ID on the iPhone X is the future, a lot of folks are comfortable with fingerprint sensors. They're easy to use and don't require much direct attention apart from placing a finger on a button. Additionally, our gadgets have a variety of methods available for unlocking even as high-end biometric features get all the limelight. Today, we're taking a look at how to change the unlocking method for Samsung's Galaxy Note 8. Head over below for all the details.
Change/Switch Your Preferred Method Of Unlocking The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 In 6 Easy Steps
Right now, Samsung's Galaxy Note 8 is the preferred choice for high-end Android users who require a larger screen and a flagship experience. The Galaxy Note 8 runs on Qualcomm's Snapdragon 845 or the Exynos 8895 depending on the region. It comes with 6GB of RAM and Samsung's first dual camera setup on a flagship mobile gadget.
Before Apple gave facial recognition the attention it deserved, the feature had already been present on Samsung's Galaxy lineup. However, it isn't secure enough for financial transactions and doesn't operate on the same principles as the iPhone X's Face ID. Nevertheless, you can use your face to unlock the Galaxy Note 8, along with other options.
To pick your desired method of unlocking the Galaxy Note 8, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app (It's the one with the gray gear icon).
- Head over to lock screen and security, located near the bottom.
- After opening lock screen and security, tap on 'Screen lock type'.
- Here you will see the seven different methods to unlock the Galaxy Note 8, including Iris scanning.
- If you pick fingerprint, iris or facial unlock, follow the onscreen instructions to input your biometric credentials.
- If you pick the data or pattern based methods, follow the instructions to validate your existing credentials if you have any.
And voila. You have now successfully chosen your preferred method of unlocking the Galaxy Note 8. Thoughts? Let us know what you think in the comments section below and stay tuned. We'll keep you updated on the latest.