Grand Theft Auto V: Rockstar reveals how to make $10m in Online Heists
Rockstar offers a helping hand
- First Time – Completing each Heist Finale for the first time, will net you a bonus cash reward
- All In Order Challenge – Complete all Heists in order, including Setups, to receive a $1,000,000 cash bonus
- Loyalty Challenge – Complete all Heists, including Setups, with the same team of players to receive an additional $1,000,000 bonus
- Criminal Mastermind Challenge – Complete all Heists, in order, with the same group of players, without losing any lives, to receive a massive $10,000,000 bonus
The one-off bonus challenges are linked to in game awards. You can monitor your award progress via the Stats > Awards tab in the Pause Menu.
A few other tips have also been included by Rockstar on how best to prepare for the new Heists missions.
"While there might be some more specialised equipment that may be provided (or that you'll need to acquire) along the way, for the most part you'll be using your own custom vehicles and firearms to get by," A Rockstar newswire post revealed.
"So it's a good time to take stock and make sure your garage and your arsenal are prepared for all possibilities.
"Silencers on guns and RPGs in general are especially useful for certain Heists while four-door vehicles with added armour can come in handy if you like to keep your friends close.
"With GTA Online Heists you'll be able to unlock a range of new vehicles and gear including an extensive selection of new outfits perfect for whatever each Heist throws at you."
Below are the nine Achievements you can earn through GTA 5's heists on Xbox One and Xbox 360 (via XboxAchievements):
- Shot Caller (10) - Invest your hard earned cash to set up a Heist.
- Four Way (10) - As Heist Leader set the Finale cut as 25% across all players.
- Live a Little (50) - Spend a total of $8,000,000 purchasing vehicles included as part of The Heists Update.
- Can't Touch This (30) - Complete a Heist Finale without taking any damage.
- Mastermind (50) - Earn 25 platinum medals across Heist Setups and Finales.
- Be Prepared (10) - Complete a Heist Setup mission.
- In the Name of Science (30) - Complete The Humane Labs Raid and Series A Funding as Heist Leader or Crew.
- Dead Presidents (30) - Complete The Fleeca Job and The Pacific Standard Job as Heist Leader or Crew.
- Parole Day (30) - Complete The Prison Break as Heist Leader or Crew.