Linux experts have designed dozen of courses for professionals to get a better understanding of Linux and utilize its advanced features. While extremely useful, these tutorials can be very expensive. But, for a limited time only, you can get The Complete 2022 Linux Certification Training Bundle for just $59!
Learn through these courses about Linux security tools, beginner and advanced Shell Scripting, and much more to become a skilled Linux user. In this bundle, you will get 113+ hours of content on Linux.
Some of the courses included in "The Complete 2022 Linux Certification Training Bundle"
- Linux for Beginners: Linux for Beginners is a technical skills course designed to introduce new users to the Linux operating system
- Linux Security Techniques: The Linux Security Techniques series introduces the viewers to the various security features found in modern Linux distributions, such as Data Encryption, Firewall Configuration, Auditing Access, PenTesting, and many more
- Linux Shell Scripting: Basics, In this course, you will understand the Basic Scripting Practices in Linux: Script File Formats, Variables, Loops, Script Controls, and more
- Linux Shell Scripting: Advanced, In this course, you will learn about Advanced Scripting Practices in Linux: Functions, Libraries, Regular Expressions
- Becoming a Linux Server Admin: Learn how to deploy and support the Linux OS as a server platform
- Becoming a Linux System Admin: Highlight the differences in managing Linux machines in a business environment versus stand-alone systems
- Becoming a Linux Power User: Explore some of the more powerful functions of Linux hidden away behind its graphical UI
- LPIC-1 Linux Administrator (102-500): Do command-Line maintenance, install, and set up a Linux machine
- Linux Command Line: Effectively and efficiently communicate with computers to accomplish a wider set of tasks
You can buy "The Complete 2022 Linux Certification Training Bundle" for just $59 instead of $3,540. For more details on the included courses, check the store link.