Get This Four Volume Cyber Security Bundle Because This Is The Need Of The Day
Internet security has become a very important area in today’s digitalized world. Just installing an anti-virus is not enough and it is becoming increasingly essential to develop a greater understanding in this particular area. This four volume cyber security bundle will provide you with a basic understanding of hacking and will teach you how to protect yourself and others from threats. Threat modeling and risk assessments will not only help you expand your knowledge of security but will also help you understand threat and vulnerability landscape of hacking in a deeper detail.
Using this four volume cyber security bundle you will be able to:
- Access 117 lectures and 11 hours of content 24/7
- Explore the Darknet, malware, exploit kits, phishing, zero day vulnerabilities and much more
- Learn about global tracking and hacking infrastructures that nation states run
- Understand the foundations of operating system security and privacy functionality
- Get a crash course on encryption, how it can be bypassed and what you can do to mitigate risks
- Discover defenses against phishing, SMShing, vishing, identity theft and other cons
Instructor for the four volume cyber security bundle
Nathan House is the instructor for this bundle and he has all the expertise necessary to teach people essential things about cyber security. He has more than 24 years experience in the field and has been an advisor to some very big companies for the purpose of cyber security. Using his expertise he has provided advice on multi-million and multi-billion pound projects. He is also the CEO of a cyber security consultancy, Station X. His most recent achievement was a position as the lead security consultant on a number of UK’s mobile banking and payment solutions. His clients included some very big names like BP, ExxonMobil, Shell, Vodafone, VISA, T-mobile, GSK, COOP Banking Group, Royal Bank of Scotland, Natwest, Yorkshire bank, BG Group, BT, and London 2012.
He has no doubt a lot of experience and has even spoken at various conferences, developed security tools and has even discovered some serious security vulnerabilities in leading cyber security applications. Even you are not convinced by his experience then just look at this list of qualifications he has:
- BSc. (Hons) Computing 'Networks & Communication' 1st Class Honors
- SCF : SABSA Charted Architect Foundation
- CISSP : Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISA : Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CISM : Certified Information Security Manager
- ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Lead Auditor
- CEH : Certified Ethical Hacker
- OSCP : Offensive Security Certified Professional
Details and Requirements
To use the cyber security bundle you will need an internet connection. Once you obtain the bundle, you will have a lifetime access to the course. You can access it using mobile streaming or web streaming. You can redeem your code after 30 days of the product purchase. You will, however, not be provided with a course completion certificate. The course is no doubt extremely useful so just visit the site and get your hands on this four volume cyber security bundle.