In each driver release we’re introducing optimizations and improvements for the games you’re still playing. Following double-digit improvements in our previous Game Ready Driver for Strange Brigade, we’re now improving performance by up to 18% in the recently-released World War Z:
GeForce Driver 430.64 Out Now; Optimized for Rage 2 and Total War: Three Kingdoms, Improves Vulkan Performance in World War Z
NVIDIA released a new GeForce driver today, version 430.64. This Game Ready driver offers optimizations for the upcoming games Rage 2 (id Software/Avalanche, out on May 14th) and Total War: Three Kingdoms (Creative Assembly, out on May 23rd).
Furthermore, this new GeForce driver improves the performance of NVIDIA GPUs when running World War Z, the cooperative zombie themed third-person shooter/action game released a few weeks ago.
World War Z Vulkan Performance Improvements
• Imperator: Rome
• Insurgency Sandstorm
• Fixes higher CPU usage by NVDisplay.Container.exe introduced in 430.39 driver. 
• [3DMark Time Spy]: Flickering observed when benchmark is launched. 
• [BeamNG]: The application crashes when the game is launched. 
• [Shadow of the Tomb Raider]: The game freezes when launched in SLI mode. 
• [Hitman 2 DirectX 12]: The game crashes. 
• The desktop flickers when videos are played on the secondary monitor. [2552316 2565509]