FFXV Collaboration Patch 1.26 Released for PC/PS4/XO; Adds Terra Wars Event Quest & Updates PC 4K Resolution Pack
Square Enix has released FFXV Collaboration patch 1.26 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One which adds the Terra Wars event quest alongside various bug fixes and adjustments.
The update weights in at 2.2GB on PC, 3.778GB on PlayStation 4, and 5.03GB on Xbox One, and also introduces an Info menu on the game’s title screen. Adjustments include an update to the 4K resolution pack on PC alongside changes to the player treasure system on PC. We’ve included the full release notes down below:
Version: / Collaboration Patch Notes
- Introduction of an Info menu on the title screen.
- Implementation of the TERRA WARS event quest. This is an additional quest from Chapter 5 onward, you can find it at Malmalam Thicket denoted by a purple quest icon. Upon completion of the quest, you can obtain the following reward:The sword of the world's savior. Imbued with a holy power, its attack increases when HP is at max.
Attack: 179, Magic: +9, Light: +15.
- Addition of pieces from TERRA WARS, Tomb Raider, and DJ NOBUNAGA to music player tracklist. A total of six songs have been included and are as the following:
TERRA WARS Original Soundtrack - Tsukihikari
TERRA WARS Original Soundtrack - Clay Models
Tomb Raider Original Soundtrack - Main Theme
Tomb Raider Original Soundtrack - Sacrifice
Tomb Raider Original Soundtrack - Goodbye Paititi
DJ NOBUNAGA Original Soundtrack - Chocobo Theme (Yasutaka Nakata Remix)
- Inclusion of new cosmetic items in MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES, **these items will not appear within Avatara or Comrades by default. For Avatara they can be obtained via Official Treasures, for Comrades they can be purchased in Lestallum, see below:Article of clothing to be worn on the upper body. Stylish T-shirt showing off some wild and crazy warlords.Full outfit for the entire body. Modeled after the ensemble by the intrepid tomb raider herself.
- Lara Croft's Ensemble (10000 gil)
- DJ Nobunaga Tee (1500 gil)
- (PC) 4K Resolution Pack was updated with some minor adjustments.
- (PC) Player Treasure system will be adjusted, player placed treasures will now reward better treasure after being in place for less than 4 hours.
- (PC) Player Treasure / Photo Sharing system will be adjusted, the number of likes required for rewards has been reduced.
- Changes made to Comrades guests / AI characters.
- (PC confirmed) Ravus now heals player character in Episode Ignis after glitch from Version 1.21.
- Various bug fixes.
To be added shortly.
Final Fantasy XV is available now globally for PC and consoles.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter