EVGA Launches its GeForce GTX 660 Ti Lineup – 3GB Models Available
EVGA, today launches its new graphic cards lineup based on the newly released GeForce GTX 660 Ti. EVGA has launches three different models, each of which are available in 2GB and 3GB Vram options.
EVGA is offering a full lineup of GeForce GTX 660 Ti graphics cards, including Superclocked, FTW and 3GB models:
- EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB
- EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti Superclocked 2GB
- EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti FTW 2GB
- EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti+ 3GB
- EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti Superclocked+ 3GB
- EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti FTW+ 3GB
The EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti graphics card features many new and key features:
- NVIDIA SMX Engine - Brand new processing engine which delivers twice the performance/watt compared to previous generations.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost Technology - Dynamically maximizes clockspeeds to push performance to new levels and brings out the best in every game.
- NVIDIA FXAA - Lightning fast anti-aliasing in a huge variety of games with the simple click of a mouse.
- NVIDIA TXAA - Next generation anti-aliasing algorithm that delivers the image quality of 8x MSAA, with the performance hit of only 2x MSAA.
- Adaptive Vertical Sync - Dynamically adjusts VSync to your monitor's native refresh rate for the smoothest gameplay possible.
- Frame Rate Target - Set a target Frame Rate with EVGA Precision X and your card will automatically adjust the power/performance to meet that target.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround - Supporting up to three gaming monitors plus one accessory display!
- PCI Express 3.0 - Offers double the bandwidth of PCI Express 2.0, for highest data transfer speeds. Also backwards compatible with all existing PCI Express motherboards.
EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB/3GB:
The reference model sticks to the 915MHz core and 980Mhz boost frequency while the 2GB/3GB GDDR5 memory runs at 6GHz effective along a 192-bit interface. Stock model costs $299 while the 3GB model would be available for a premium price point.
EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB/3GB:
The Superclocked model from EVGA is also available in 2-3GB options with core clock running at 980MHz and 1059 Boost clock out of box. The memory runs at the reference 6GHz effective pumping out 192.68GB/s bandwidth.
EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti FTW 2GB/3GB:
The fastest FTW models come in 2GB and 3GB options and use a reference GTX 680 PCB which adds tremendous power to overall overclocking and stability. Clocked at a massive 1020MHz core and 1098MHz Boost while memory runs at a reference 6008MHz frequency.
The cooling design is also reused from the GTX 680, Powered by two 6 Pin connectors and 2 DVI, HDMI, Display ports as display outputs.
For more details head over to the EVGA's official website http://eu.evga.com/default.asp
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter