Escape from Tarkov Gets Stunning Alpha Teaser and First Live Stream Date
Russian developer Battlestate Games announced last month that Escape from Tarkov would begin its Closed Alpha test in March, after an official live stream, but that timetable clearly received a slight delay.
Yesterday, the first official live stream was announced on their Facebook page to be happening on Saturday, April 2nd.
We are, just as you, eagerly waiting for the first live stream of Escape from Tarkov, where you will see with your own eyes, how the Alpha version of the project looks and plays like.
We are also happy to announce that, instead of one stream, there will be two, both live, at the different time; one for our Russian-speaking audience, and one for English-speaking.
Both streams will be broadcasted on our Twitch channel on Saturday, April 2nd.
The stream will be presented by the project lead Nikita Buyanov and Alexander "Kiba" Kovalchuk, with estimated running time of 1.5 hours.
We have tried to choose the time that would be convenient to the most of us:
The first stream - in Russian - will be broadcasted at 16:00 Moscow time.
The second stream - in English - will be broadcasted at 18:00 UTC (21:00 Moscow, 19:00 CEST, 14:00 EDT, 11:00 PDT).
Both stream replays will later be uploaded to our official Youtube channel.
In the meantime, Battlestate Games published a very short Alpha video teaser, showcasing once again the great graphics of Escape from Tarkov. The game is powered by Unity 5.
Escape from Tarkov is an online hardcore shooter chock-full of exciting features. Here's an overview shared by the developer:
- Hardcore online action RPG/Simulator in a contemporary Russian setting. In Escape from Tarkov, everything hinges on the player and their ability to adapt, survive and overcome any obstruction.
- Story-oriented game advancement with unique quest elaboration. By completing missions and tasks, players not only learn the history of the Tarkov conflict, but also increase their chances to survive and escape the hot zone.
- Next-level realism. Escape from Tarkov is a combat simulator that includes a multitude of hazardous influences. Player actions are influenced by numerous factors, from character’s injuries and physical state to environmental effects.
- Absolute freedom of actions and character control. the game employs 100% realistic ballistics, a full procedural effect system, absolute control of movement, interaction with environment, stealth actions and more. Escape from Tarkov also employs advanced system weapon handling and customization.
- Unique skills and character progress system. The character receives different types of experience depending on what they are doing. The player can improve more than 100 skills that are separated into 4 types: physical, cognitive, combat and practical.
- Individual game progress and choice of tactics. Raids on enemy bases, stealth operations, cooperative missions, trading, exploring, collecting resources, radio communications – in Tarkov, every player finds something for themselves.
- AI-controlled economy influenced by players. The character can barter useful resources, engage in auction activities or open their own business with subordinates and systems.
- Multitude of offline activities. Healing, trading, spying, weapons improvement and customization, management of loot stashes, researches, etc.
Stay tuned on Wccftech for more about Escape from Tarkov.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter