Japanese AIB partner of NVIDIA "ELSA", today announced its GeForce GTX 650 Ti SAC graphics card which offers increased performance and significant power savings compared to previous generation.
The ELSA GTX 650 Ti features the GK106 architecture which packs 768 Cuda Cores and a 1 GB GDDR5 memory. Core clocks are maintained at 928 MHz and the memory runs at 5400 MHz effective speed.
SAC adopts silent fan that is designed to fit and compact board design measuring at 145mm, and offers a quiet and powerful performance as a whole.
ELSA GeForce GTX 650 Ti SAC features
- With (Silent Air Cooling) Fan new design SAC, achieve quiet about 25dB at peak
- 650 Ti graphics processor with NVIDIA GeForce GTX
- Features include 768 CUDA processor cores
- 928MHz graphics clock
- 128bit GDDR5 SDRAM 1GB graphics memory with ultra fast
- 110W maximum power consumption (PCI-Express 6-pin power connector × 1)
- Output corresponding to the three systems of HDMI × 1 - Dual-link DVI-I × 1 / Dual Link DVI-D × 1 / Mini
- (Corresponding to 3.0 PCI-E) bus compatible PCI-Express x16
- Included long-term guarantee for 2 years
Product details of ELSA GeForce GTX 650 Ti SAC is here
The ELSA GTX 650 Ti SAC launches on 25th October 2012 for a price range a bit over the reference MSRP of $149 for the GTX 650 Ti GPU.