Download TwistedWave Audio Editor for iOS for Free – $9.99 Value
TwistedWave Audio Editor for iOS has gone free for the very first time. It's a powerful audio editor and costs $9.99 on a regular day.
TwistedWave Audio Editor Goes Free for First Time on iOS - Download it Today
If you are into editing audio content, then I'm certain you are looking for the perfect app to take your skills to the next level. TwistedWave Audio Editor is one app that has a powerful set of tools, allowing users to edit audio clips on the go right on their iPhone or iPad. But the problem is: the app carries a premium price tag of $9.99. Thankfully though, the developers behind the app have completely removed that $9.99 price tag, making the app absolutely free for download.
From the App Store:
A very easy to use audio editor and recorder.
With TwistedWave, you can:
- Copy and paste your audio,
- Undo/redo instantly,
- Apply effects, such as fade in/out, delay, compressor/limiter, pitch shifting/time stretching, amplify or normalize the audio to a given level, filter to adjust the level of the low or high frequencies,
- Record audio from other applications using Audiobus.
Different file formats and exporting options are available to share your audio:
- WAV, AIFF, CAF, AAC, MP3 and FLAC audio support,
- Import/export audio with iTunes file sharing,
- Import files from the iPod library,
- Send your audio by mail,
- Email a link to an audio file,
- Upload to an FTP or SFTP account,
- Import and export files from/to Dropbox and Box.com,
- Use AudioCopy/Paste to share audio with other applications,
- Send an audio file to another application,
- Browser access to allow downloading and uploading files from/to TwistedWave.
As you can see from, the app is packed with load of features under the hood, catering to professionals and aspiring editors alike. Also keep in mind that it is unclear for how long the app will stay free. Therefore make use of this opportunity to download this wonderful piece of software.
You can download the app by tapping on the link below. Remember, it's a universal app therefore it'll work perfectly whether you have an iPhone or iPad at hand.