Download macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 for Your Mac Right Now
Apple has just released the final version of macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 for every Mac user around the world. Here’s what is new and how to install the update.
macOS High Sierra 10.3.2 Has Arrived. See What’s New in This Release and How to Download it Today.
A new update for the Mac has arrived, dubbed macOS High Sierra 10.13.2. Though not a huge upgrade compared to the previous release, but it brings a handful of improvements to the table. The complete changelog, as per the Mac App Store, is as follows.
With that out of the way, there are several ways how you can download and install macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 right now. The first one is quite obvious – over the air. Simply follow the steps below and you’ll be up and running in no time.
Install macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 Ovet the Air.
- Connect to a WiFi network and save all your work.
- Launch the Mac App Store.
- Click on the Updates tab.
- Let the page refresh. As soon as the update shows up, click on the Update button next to it to initiate the download.
- Once the download is complete, you will be prompted for installation. You have the complete option to postpone it for a few hours if you like. But I would suggest going ahead with it if your Mac is sitting idle anyway.
Clean Install macOS High Sierra 10.13.2.
Clean installing the OS is an option available for everyone but it’s a pain to go through. If you are ready for it, then simply follow the guides posted below to get up to speed.
- How to Create macOS High Sierra USB Installer Drive for Clean Install
- How to Clean Install macOS High Sierra – Tutorial
- How to Update to macOS High Sierra Without Losing Files & Settings
Download macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 from Mac App Store.
Looking for the direct Mac App Store link to the update? Just click on the link below and you’ll be magically transported to where you want to be.
- Download macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 [Mac App Store link]
It’s highly recommended that you go ahead with the installation of this update right now. It fixes several issues which users have been facing and improves the overall stability of any Mac the update is running on. Furthermore, there are security fixes baked in this release as well, keeping you nice and secure whenever you are out and about or online.