Deal Hell Is About To Break Lose As Holiday Season Takes Over – Dell Announced Massive Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sales
It’s the most wonderful time of the year. No, not because its holiday season. I’m just kidding. Its the best time of the year! The holidays are just around the corner and the world is all of a sudden a great place to live in. Everything gets better at this time of the year. My favorite thing is not just the weather, or the holiday spirit but the deals (especially black friday deals) and the sales that just drive everyone crazy! This is the best time to buy electronics and here at Wccftech we want to ensure that you get access to the best deals and sales without any problems.
Crazy Dell deals take over
Dell has just announced the biggest Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on the widest collection ever. “This year, we are excited more than ever for Black Friday and Cyber Monday,” said David Bent, senior vice president, Dell Consumer and Small Business Group. “Our valued customers’ technology needs range from person to person and business to business, so we are offering the biggest deals on the most comprehensive selection of innovative products ever.”
The items are vast and include, PC’s, VR systems, gaming, accessories and much more. Open up your smart phones and mark your calendars to the following dates. Because deal hell is about to break lose this month!
- Nov. 1 – Visit www.Dell.com at 8 a.m. ET for 48-hour early access to select Black Friday deals; deals run again from Nov. 15 – 24
- Nov. 5 – 16 – In honor of Veteran’s Day, Dell will offer the Military Community 15% off Dell and Alienware PCs via www.Dell.com/military
- Nov. 13 – 14 – Dell Financial Services customers have first access to Dell’s Black Friday doorbusters; apply now at www.dell.com/dpa
- Nov. 15 – 22 – Dell Advantage Loyalty Rewards members and Dell Member Purchase Program customers have early access to Dell’s Black Friday doorbusters; join now at www.dell.com/rewards and www.dell.com/en-us/shop/purchaseprogram
- Nov. 15 – 24 – Consumers can shop Black Friday deals via www.Dell.com/blackfriday
- Nov. 15 – 22 – Dell Small Business customers can shop deals and select Black Friday doorbusters via www.Dell.com/sbblackfriday
- Nov. 23 – Black Friday doorbusters for consumers available at 11 a.m., and then hourly from 6 p.m. – Midnight ET via www.Dell.com/blackfriday
- Nov. 23 – Black Friday doorbusters for Small Business customer available at 11 a.m., 6 p.m. 7 p.m., 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. ET via www.Dell.com/sbblackfriday
- Nov. 24 – Rolling Black Friday hourly doorbusters for consumers and Small Business customers available from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET via www.Dell.com/blackfriday
- Nov. 25 – 26 – 15% off4 all Dell Gaming, Alienware, XPS, and Inspiron products for the first time ever via www.Dell.com
- Nov. 26 – Dec. 3 – Consumers and Dell Small Business customers can shop Cyber Week deals www.Dell.com/cybermonday and www.Dell.com/sbcybermonday; deals are not combinable with the 15% offer
- Nov. 27 – Rolling Cyber Monday doorbusters available at 8 a.m. with new doorbusters posting hourly until 8 p.m. ET for consumers and Small Business customers via www.Dell.com/cybermonday and www.Dell.com/sbcybermonday; offers last until Dec. 3, or until they sell out
So, what else is there to say, but Happy Shopping!