Dead by Daylight Beta Is Now Live and We Have Some Keys for You!
Starbreeze and Behaviour Interactive are about to release a rather unique multiplayer horror game titled Dead by Daylight.
Remember those movies with a psychotic killer stalking a group of survivors? That’s the basic premise of the game, with the killer playing in first person and the survivors in third person.
• Survive Together… Or Not – Survivors can either cooperate with the others or be selfish. Your chance of survival will vary depending on whether you work together as a team or if you go at it alone. Will you be able to outwit the Killer and escape their Killing Ground?
• Where Am I? – Each level is procedurally generated, so you’ll never know what to expect. Random spawn points mean you will never feel safe as the world and its danger change every time you play.
• A Feast for Killers – Dead by Daylight draws from all corners of the horror world. As a Killer you can play as anything from a powerful Slasher to terrifying paranormal entities. Familiarize yourself with your Killing Grounds and master each Killer’s unique power to be able to hunt, catch and sacrifice your victims.
• Deeper and Deeper – Each Killer and Survivor has their own deep progression system and plenty of unlockables that can be customized to fit your own personal strategy. Experience, skills and understanding of the environment are key to being able to hunt or outwit the Killer.
• Real People, Real Fear – The procedural levels and real human reactions to pure horror makes each game session an unexpected scenario. You will never be able to tell how it’s going to turn out. Ambience, music, and chilling environments combine into a terrifying experience. With enough time, you might even discover what’s hiding in the fog.
Dead by Daylight will be available on Steam starting from June 14, but there’s a beta event live now and we have some keys for you to grab. The beta will be active until June 12th, so you have plenty of time to play it.
As usual, all you need to do to get your code is follow our Twitter account and subscribe to our YouTube channel below (if you haven’t already) and then enter your email address.