D-Link Announces new AC 1750 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Router Speeds up to 1750 Mbps
D-Link today announced the release of its newest router, the AC1750 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Router (DIR-867). The DIR-867 delivers reliable performance for the growing many who need faster Wi-Fi speeds for HD streaming and online gaming on multiple devices. This feature-packed router makes it easier for users to enjoy strong Wi-Fi speeds no matter where they are in the home.
Specifications and Info
More about the AC1750 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Router (DIR-867):
- Dual Band Wi-Fi Performance – Delivers faster Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1750 Mbps
- Powerful Dual-Core Processor – Boosts wireless and wired performance
- MU-MIMO Ready – Delivers maximum speed to multiple devices
- 3 x 3 Data Streams – Supports 3 data streams for increased throughput
- 80/160 MHz Support – Doubles bandwidth for intensive data transfer
- High Power Antenna – Provides wider coverage throughout the home
- QoS – Prioritizes network traffic for seamless streaming and gaming
- Advanced AC SmartBeam – Tracks connected devices for enhanced Wi-Fi speed and range
- Gigabit WAN and LAN Ports – Maximizes performance of wired devices like gaming consoles and desktop computers for the ultimate gaming multimedia experience
The D-Link AC1750 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Router supports up to three data streams with MU-MIMO Technology, which allows multiple devices to receive high bandwidth Wi-Fi signals at the same time. With D-Link’s AC SmartBeam and MU-MIMO technologies, this router is able to distribute data more efficiently to devices, allowing for more consistent Wi-Fi speeds in all areas of the home.
The router also uses four external antennas to provide great coverage throughout the whole home. The user can also stream HD media faster and play close to lag free online video games without having to sacrifice Wi-Fi speeds on any device, making the DIR-867 the perfect combination of performance and ease of use.
Availability and Pricing
While the AC 1750 MU-MIMO may not be the fastest router available, it is priced quite well at $89.99 and if it’s anything like D-Link routers I’ve used in the past, they usually command a really great value.
(ethics disclaimer: These are affiliate links and we will receive a commission from Amazon/Newegg).