Cool1 Is a Mid-Ranged Challenger to Xiaomi’s Redmi Pro – Dual Camera Present
Chinese manufacturers display absurd levels of creativity when naming their smartphones, and Cool1 is one such example of that. However, what they do not miss out on is placing powerful internals that provide a terrific combination of powerful processing and improved camera technology. Cool1 features specs that will rival that of Xiaomi’s Redmi Pro so let’s take a look at all of these details.
Cool1 Features a Massive 4,060mAh Battery and the Ability to Record 4K Footage Comfortably
A Snapdragon 652 can be found inside a Cool1, and there’s a huge difference considering the rumors that kept on flashing around a smartphone that was going to pack a Snapdragon 820 and a QHD display. Regardless, a Snapdragon 652 is easily able to hold its own against the competition and its 5.5-inch 1080p display is plentiful for justifying a healthy viewing experience.
The phone will be offered in three different models, and all of those details have been listed below:
- The base model will 3GB of RAM and 32GB worth of internal storage
- The secondary model will have 4GB of RAM and 32GB worth of internal storage
- The best performing model will have 4GB of RAM and 64GB worth of internal storage
Another major selling point of the smartphone is the fact that it features a Type-C USB port, and a massive 4,060mAh battery. The battery capacity isn’t something that you find on high-end devices, so it’s a really good approach taken by both companies. Best of all, it takes on the Xiaomi Redmi Pro and its dual 13MP rear shooters are able to record 4K footage quite comfortably. The pricing details shed light on the affordability factor of the smartphone.
Cool1 is already up for pre-order from a number of online sources in China, including the Coolpad website, LeMall and JD.com. It will formally go on sale from the 24th of this month and will be distributed in a total of three colors models: Gold, Silver and Rose Gold. Pricing details have been listed below:
- 1099 yuan ($166 for the base model)
- 1,499 Yuan ($226 for the secondary model)
- 1,699 Yuan ($256 for the highest performing model)
We will be updating you with comparisons between Cool1 and Redmi Pro. Aside from its actual model, what do you think of the specifications? Pretty rad right?
You might also like to check out:
- Redmi Pro Obtains An Impressive Score In AnTuTu’s Latest Benchmarking Run
- Redmi Pro: Here’s A Specifications Breakdown Of All Three Models With Their Pricing Details
- Redmi Pro Has An Official Image Gallery That Shows The Premium Side Of The Smartphone