Google, Microsoft, Facebook and other tech companies are teaming up to advance the AI capabilities. With artificial intelligence being at the core of all the new and upcoming programs and technologies, you can only stay relevant if you start learning about "machine learning." Stay ahead of the pack with The Complete Machine Learning Bundle, which is now available for a special price of $39 only. Head over to Wccftech Deals and grab a 95% discount.
Annual Big Sale: Don't miss our annual big sale - offering 70% off on a huge collection of online courses, available all week long. Go to our "Dream Big Sale," enter code Learn70 at checkout and start getting all the highly sought-after tutorials, ebooks, and courses.
The Complete Machine Learning Bundle
This complete bundle includes the following courses:
- Quant Trading Using Machine Learning: Play the Markets Like a Pro, After 11 Hours of Integrating Machine Learning into Your Investment Strategies.
- Learn By Example: Statistics and Data Science in R: Use Real-Life Examples and Case Studies to Understand the R Programming Language.
- Learn By Example: Hadoop & MapReduce for Big Data Problems: Discover Mass Data Processing Methods by Using the Leading Data Frameworks.
- Byte Size Chunks: Java Object-Oriented Programming & Design: Conquer Java with Just 7 Hours of Premium Instruction.
- An Introduction to ML & NLP in Python: Start Studying Machine Learning Techniques and Put Them into Action Today.
- Byte-Sized-Chunks: Twitter Sentiment Analysis (in Python): Use Python and The Twitter API to Build Your Own Sentiment Analyzer.
- Byte-Sized-Chunks: Decision Trees and Random Forests: Learn Intuitive Machine Learning Techniques by Exploring a Classic Problem.
- An Introduction To Deep Learning & Computer Vision: Discover Core Machine Learning Concepts and Build An Artificial Neural Network.
- Byte-Sized-Chunks: Recommendation Systems: Understand How Online Recommendations Work by Building a Movie App.
- From 0 to 1: Learn Python Programming – Easy as Pie: Make Quick Work of This Popular, Powerful Programming Language in Just 9 Hours.