The Certified Oracle Database Administrator Bundle Is Available At A 94% Discount For Wccftech Users – Limited Time Offer Only
If you are planning on getting a career started in programming, then you are probably signing up for a very hard life. But remember, it’s not worth it if it isn’t going to be difficult at first. You will love it, when you get the hang of it. So where to begin? Wccftech brings a great deal to you, that will not only help you jumpstart your career but is also available at a 94% discount. The Certified Oracle Database Administrator Bundle is at amazing discount but only for a limited time period. So if you want it, you better hurry up and get it.
The Certified Oracle Database Administrator Bundle features
Certified Oracle Database Administrator Bundle contains 7 courses and each course has a lot to offer in itself. Here are some of the highlights that you would want to know.
- Oracle 11g/12c: Introduction to SQL - Start Writing Oracle SQL Statements to Work More Efficiently with Data
- Oracle 11g/12c: Advanced SQL - Do More with Data By Becoming an Advanced SQL User
- Oracle PL/SQL Programming Part 1 - Introduce Yourself to Oracle's Proprietary Database Language
- Oracle PL/SQL Programming Part 2 - Proceed to the Intermediate Level of PL/SQL Programming
- Oracle 12c: Database Administration I Part 1- Get a Crash Course In Database Solutions with Oracle
- Oracle 12c: Database Administration I Part 2 - Further Your Oracle 12c Database Administration Knowledge
The courses have been designed by GogoTraining and the company’s main aim is to unlock every customer’s full potential. The company deals with technology masters, who know exactly what they are doing so they are able to create better curriculum for the users. These instructors can create curriculum and career paths for you that weren’t visible to you before. The course will hence help you grab opportunities that you didn’t know existed before.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter