Blizzard Tunes WoW: Battle for Azeroth Crucible of Storms Raid for More Accessibility & More Diverse Raid Compositions
Blizzard has announced that it will be implementing several changes to the Battle for Azeroth Crucible of Storms and Battle of Dazar’alor raid.
Three raid encounters will receive changes, including Lady Jaina Proudmoore, The Restless Cabal and Uu’nat, Harbinger of the Void. According to Blizzard, the changes to the Crucible of Storms raid, will slightly reduce the overall difficulty of its encounters on Mythic difficulty, while also making the encounters more accessible to guilds with melee-heavy rosters. In addition, Blizzard aims to encourage more diverse raid compositions.
We’ve included the official list of changes down below:
Battle of Dazar’alor
Lady Jaina Proudmoore
- The random Bombard locations in stage one are now less likely to light a Zandalari Ballista on fire when players are not nearby.
- Chilling Touch now begins when Arcane Barrage is interrupted (previously was when Nathanos is freed).
- Prismatic Images now spawn closer to Jaina (was centered on the middle of the area).
- Icefall is timed to no longer coincide with full power Gathering Blizzard in Mythic difficulty.
- Gathering Blizzard and Freezing Blood should now be more responsive in Mythic difficulty.
- Jaina’s health has been reduced by 5% in Mythic difficulty.
Crucible of Storms
The Restless Cabal
- Void Crash and Crushing Doubt now prefer ranged targets.
- Witness the End duration reduced to 7 seconds (was 9 seconds) in Mythic difficulty.
- Zaxasj the Speaker and Fa’thuul the Feared health reduced by 5% in Mythic difficulty.
Uu’nat, Harbinger of the Void
- Void Crash now prefers ranged targets.
- Insatiable Torment now prefers damage dealers.
- Piercing Gaze of N’Zoth duration reduced to 4 seconds (was 5 seconds) in Mythic difficulty.
- Undying Guardians health reduced by 17% in Mythic difficulty.
- The number of players targeted with Unstable Resonance has been reduced to 12 per cast (was 18) and now prefers ranged targets on Mythic difficulty.
- Uu’nat’s health reduced by 5% in Mythic difficulty.
The above mentioned changes should go live with tomorrow’s weekly resets. Earlier this month, Blizzard already nerfed The Restless Cabal encounter in the Crucible of Storms raid on all difficulties.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter