Beta 3 of iOS 11.2, macOS 10.3.2, watchOS 4.2, tvOS 11.2 Released – How to Download
Apple has just released the third betas of iOS 11.2, macOS 10.3.2, watchOS 4.2 and tvOS 11.2. We will show you how you can update right away.
Beta 3 of Apple's Upcoming Software Lineup Released. Available for Developers Only.
A little earlier than usual, beta 3 of Apple's iOS 11.2, macOS 10.3.2, watchOS 4.2 and tvOS 11.2 is now available for download. As expected, it is available for developers only and can be had over the air if you are connected to a WiFi network.
Download iOS 11.2 Beta 3.
Follow the steps below in order to download iOS 11.2 Beta 3 over the air.
- Connect your device to a WiFi network.
- Make sure you have more than 50% or more battery available or else connect to a power outlet.
- Navigate to Settings > General > Software Update.
- As soon as the page refreshes and you see the update, tap on Download and Install.
Download macOS 10.3.2 Beta 3.
If you have a MacBook I would highly recommend connecting it to a power source before proceeding.
- Launch the Mac App Store.
- Click on the Updates tab at the top.
- As the new update shows up, click on the Update button next to it.
- Your Mac will require a restart in order to complete the installation.
Download watchOS 4.2 Beta 3.
Please follow the steps as they are written in order to download and install watchOS 4.2 Beta 3.
- Place your Apple Watch on its magnetic charger.
- Launch the Watch app on your iPhone and navigate to General > Software Update.
- Tap on Download and Install under the available download.
- The entire process will take quite some time during which you can't use your Apple Watch, so please be very, very patient.
Download tvOS 11.2 Beta 3.
Follow the steps exactly as they are written below.
- Launch the Settings app from the tvOS home screen.
- Scroll all the way down and select System.
- Open System Updates and then install the available update right away.
If you are installing any of the above updates for the first time, you may download the required bits straight from the Apple Developer Program website. The membership does require you to pay $99 on an annual basis.
At this point in time, it seems as though all of the above updates bring nothing more than bug fixes and performance enhancements to the table. But if Apple has slipped in something noteworthy, we will highlight it here.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter