Battle Fantasia -Revised Edition- Fantasy RPG 2D Fighter Now Available On Steam
Arc System Works announced today that Battle Fantasia -Revised Edition- is available on Steam. Battle Fantasia is a fantasy RPG themed 2D Fighting game equipped with the latest balances and improved visual effects.
- Improved graphical fidelity and exciting new camera angles during special attacks
Features all of the balance changes of the latest arcade version
- Battle through twenty-four story lines with twelve fully-voiced characters each with their own special moves and attacks.
- Six modes of play including Story Mode, Time Attack, Survival and more!
- The Steam version comes with the original soundtrack as downloadable content
- Available for $14.99 with a 10% launch discount.
Use the invaluable parry system, “GACHI”, to catch your monotonous opponent off, and deliver a devastating counter attack! And, use “Heat-Up” to power-up your character for a limited time, whether it is to maximise your damage, or to create openings in your opponent’s defense! Character models are designed in 3D, and blended in to fit the 2D genre for better visual experience. Experience stunning visual effects, without losing that 2D fighting game touch.
12 selectable characters, 24 total scenarios. Hone your skills with the Practice mode, or try aiming for the best record in Survival mode. Or, be the fastest speedrunner in Time Attack mode! You can also view the illustrations obtained from the other game modes again in the Gallery mode. Players can choose to fight in Ranked Matches, where the wins and losses will be recorded, or they can move to Player Matches and select who to fight. Players can also create a private match under “Player Match” mode, and invite other players in.
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 / Pentium 4 651 / Celeron D 352
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce 7900 GS / ATI Radeon X1600Pro / X1300LE
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space