Get Over 130 Arduino Step-by-Step Lessons for 92% Off
Arduino turns your inner engineer into an expert by helping you go from the level novice to the level pro. An open source electronics platform, Arduino helps you get your hands dirty by building things yourself. Control lights, motors and other accessories with the help of Arduino. This hands-on guide is full of rich content that is easy to understand and highly interactive. Now at 92% off, you can get over 130 step by step lessons for just $14.99.
Hands-on Arduino training:
Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. By receiving inputs from sensors (and with a little programming on your part) Arduino is able to control lights, motors, and a number of other accessories. Fuel your interest in electronic design with this 19-hour course covering beginner to advanced Arduino concepts. You’ll be able to get started on your personal electronic projects, and claim your mastery of the Arduino programming environment.
- Go from Arduino beginner to master w/ over 131 lectures & 21 hours of content
- Program in the Arduino prototyping platform
- Understand the principles of programming micro-controllers
- Explore basic principles in electronics design
- Study & utilize many types of sensors and components
- Connect your Arduino to the Internet for reporting & controlling
- Use tools to build electronic devices
- Study shields, accessories & sensors
- Get familiar w/ advanced integrations with motors, gears & movement
Dr. Peter Dalmaris is an Electrical and Computer Engineer, with a PhD and a couple of Masters degrees in Information Systems. He has been a lecturer for over 13 years in a variety of IT subjects. During this time, he developed a hands-on teaching style, whereby he invites and challenges his students to learn by doing.
Arduino Complete Guide:
Original price: $200 Deal price: $14.99
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter