Update Galaxy S4 i9505 to Android 4.4.2 I9505XXUFNAD Leaked Official Firmware
Android 4.4 KitKat was released for Galaxy Note 3 a few weeks back, while Samsung Galaxy S4 still awaits the goodness of KitKat. Worry not though, as we have get hold of the leaked Android 4.4.2 KitKat for Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505. Here is how to update Galaxy S4 i9505 to Android 4.4.2 I9505XXUFNAD leaked firmware. Time to get out of Android 4.3, folks!
- Model: GT-I9505
- Country: Open Europe
- Version: Android 4.4.2
- Changelist: 481100
- Build date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 22:02:19 +0000
- Product Code: OXX
- PDA: I9505XXUFNAD
- CSC: I9505OXXFNA2
- MODEM: I9505XXUFNAD
Pre-reqs to update Galaxy S4 i9505 to Android 4.4.2 I9505XXUFNAD leaked:
- Create a backup of all important data in your Galaxy device.
- Download and install USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy S4 in your computer.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 carries more than 80% of charge.
- Popular Android 4.4 KitKat based custom ROMs.
Update Galaxy S4 i9505 to Android 4.4.2 I9505XXUFNAD:
Files required: download the Android 4.4.2 XXUFNAD KitKat firmware from this link. Also download the Odin3 v3.09 for installation from here. Unzip Odin; and unzip the leaked firmware file inside the same folder as Odin.
- Install Odin on your PC and launch it.
- Switch your Samsung Galaxy S4 off and boot it in Download mode: press and hold Volume Down, Power and Home buttons together.
- Connect your SGS4 via a USB cable; when connected successfully, you will get a message in Odin saying Added!!. (In case you don’t get it, try another USB port. If that doesn't help either, then re-install USB drivers).
- From that window, locate the leaked XXUFNAD files to AP, BL, CP, and CSC; click on Start button to initiate the flashing process.
- When update installation is successfully completed, on Odin ID:COM will turn green and Odin will show you a PASS message.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 will then restart and you can then disconnect your device from computer.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter