AMD Releases New Radeon Adrenalin 19.7.4 Driver; Fixes Crash or Hang in GTAV on RX 5700 GPUs
AMD has released its new Radeon Adrenalin 19.7.4 driver which addresses an issue in Grand Theft Auto 5 on RX 5700 GPUs.
The new driver fixes an application crash or hang in Grand Theft Auto 5 on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products, but other than that, the release notes don’t mention any changes or fixes and various issues are still present.
The official release notes for the new driver have been included below:
AMD Radeon Adrenalin 19.7.4 driver release notes
- Grand Theft Auto™ V may experience an application crash or hang on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- Some system configurations may experience green color corruption after install of Radeon Software when running Windows® 10 May 2019 update.
- Stutter may be experienced when Radeon FreeSync is enabled on 240hz refresh displays with Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- Radeon Performance Metrics may report incorrect VRAM utilization.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience elevated memory clocks at idle or on desktop.
- Radeon Overlay may intermittently fail to appear when toggled in game.
- Audio for clips captured by Radeon ReLive may be corrupted or garbled when desktop recording is enabled.
- Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics may experience a black screen during uninstall on Windows®7 system configurations. A work around is to perform uninstall in safe mode.
- Recording clips with Radeon ReLive may result in blank clips on Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics with Windows®7 system configurations.
- Enabling Enhanced Sync may cause game, application or system crashes on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
The new AMD driver can be downloaded through AMD’s official website site right here.