AMD Releases AMD Radeon Adrenalin 18.10.1 Driver Offering Faster Performance in Black Ops 4 for RX 580 & Vega 64 GPUs
AMD has rolled out the AMD Radeon Adrenalin 18.10.1 Driver which has been optimized for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 and adds official support for the Windows 10 October 2018 update.
The new driver offers a performance gain up to 6% for those using a Radeon RX 580 (8GB) GPU while running Black Ops 4 in 1080p. Those packing an RX 580 GPU can witness up to 5% faster performance when running Activision’s latest Call of Duty installment in 1080p.
We’ve included AMD’s official release notes for 18.10.1 driver down below:
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.10.1 Release Notes
Windows® 10 October 2018 Update
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Up to 5% faster performance in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.10.1 on the Radeon RX Vega 64 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.3 at 1920×1080 (1080p).RS-258
- Up to 6% faster performance in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.10.1 on the Radeon RX 580 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.3 at 1920×1080 (1080p).RS-259
- HDMI Audio Drivers may sometimes not upgrade during Radeon Software installation.
- Fortnite may experience lighting corruption when effects quality is set to High or Epic.
- System configurations with 16+ CPU cores may experience a random system reboot during installation when upgrading Radeon Software from a version older than RSAE 18.8.1.
- Sea of Thieves may experience flickering textures in multi GPU system configurations.
- When using Radeon Overlay on system configurations with the latest Windows10 October 2018 Update some users may experience intermittent instability or game crashes.
- Microsoft Office applications may experience lag or stutter when dragging applications.
- Radeon RX Vega Series graphics products may experience elevated memory clocks during system idle.
The new driver can be downloaded from AMD’s official site right here.