Alan Wake Coming on PC in February, System Requirements Revealed
Alan Wake’s release date for the PC has been confirmed to be next month in February along with the system requirements according to a recent post made on the Alan Wake Blog. There are no details about how much the game is going to cost and Remedy have mentioned that they’re “still finalising the optimisations and graphics scalability,”. Although being a Microsoft title, The game wouldn’t use Games For Windows Live (GFWL) which is good to hear.
The game would allow for Nvidia 3D Vision Support, However you may require a high end PC to unleash the full graphics as suggested by Remedy. You can also see that the game requires a DirectX10 Compatible graphics card which may mean that the game would be a DX9/DX10 title.
To run at maximum settings, with high level textures and the like, Remedy recommend a quad core CPU and “a top of the line graphics card.”
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- PROCESSOR: A dual core processor is required:
- AMD: Athlon X2 2.8GHz
- Intel: Core 2 Duo 2GHz
- MEMORY: 2 GB
- HARD DRIVE: 8 GB
- VIDEO CARD: DirectX 10 compatible or later with 512MB RAM
- AMD: ATI Radeon 3650, 4450, 5550, 6450 or higher (per series)
- NVIDIA: GeForce 8600GT, 9500GT, GT120, GT430, GT520 (per series)
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- INPUT: Mouse and keyboard, Xbox360 controller also supported