Gorgeous New 4K Gran Turismo 7 PS5 Screenshots Show Off The Pre-Order Bonus Cars and Tracks
Sony has released a set of gorgeous-looking Gran Turismo 7 PS5 screenshots in 4K resolution, showing off the pre-order bonus cars and tracks.
Earlier this week, Sony announced the pre-order bonuses for the upcoming new Gran Turismo installment alongside the game’s 25th Anniversary Edition. Today, we wanted to share a brand-new set of screenshots, captured on PlayStation 5, including some shots of the Toyota Supra GT500 ’97, Porsche 917 Living Legend, and the Mazda RX-Vision GT3 Concept Stealth Model. In addition, Sony also released a couple of screenshots from several tracks, including Tsukuba, Circuit de la Sarthe, and High-Speed Ring. You can check out the new 4K screenshots down below (thanks GT Planet):
Gran Turismo 7 releases globally next year on March 22 for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4. The title was officially revealed last year during Sony’s Future of Game event.
- Stunning visuals: Catch sight of the driver in your rear-view mirror, watch the sun glint against the curves of your car’s body, and take stunningly realistic photos with the power of ray tracing on PS5, with support for 4K and HDR at a targeted 60fps framerate.*
- Fast loading: The PS5 console’s ultra-high-speed SSD lets you quickly start race events, gather in lobbies, browse your garage and seamlessly navigate GT7’s modes and menus.
- Adaptive triggers: Feel the vibration from the anti-lock brake system and wheel spins, and variation in the braking resistance of each different car, all through the adaptive triggers of your DualSense wireless controller.
- Haptic feedback: From the subtle bumps of the tarmac to the grooves of the kerb, feel your position on the road through immersive haptic feedback.
- Tempest 3D AudioTech with compatible headphones: Sense the position of other cars and drivers on the road with unparalleled clarity through the PS5 console’s 3D Audio.
Whether you’re a competitive or casual racer, collector, tuner, livery designer or photographer – find your line with a staggering collection of game modes including fan-favorites like GT Campaign, Arcade and Driving School.
With the reintroduction of the legendary GT Simulation Mode, buy, tune, race and sell your way through a rewarding solo campaign as you unlock new cars and challenges. And if you love going head-to-head with others, hone your skills and compete in the GT Sport Mode.
With over 420 cars available at Brand Central and the Used Car Dealership from day one, Gran Turismo 7 recreates the look and feel of classic motors and bleeding-edge supercars alike in unparalleled detail. Each car handles differently and feels unique as you navigate over 90 track routes in dynamic weather conditions, including classic courses from GT history.
Products mentioned in this post
The links above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Wccftech.com may earn from qualifying purchases.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter