VoCore Mini Linux: Take on Endless Electronic Projects with this Tiniest Computer Yet!
They say all good things come in small packages, and VoCore’s mini Linux Computer proves it right. While it’s a tiny machine, but as powerful as any computer. Thanks to its small size, you can easily embed it into any system you want. Use it as a standalone device or integrate it into another, you can do whatever you want since VoCore’s mini Linux Computer runs on open source OpenWRT Linux platform.
13% off VoCore: Mini Linux Computer
Mini Linux computer boards are getting more popular by the day, but none have been quite as tiny or quite as affordable as VoCore. With this mini Linux machine, you can make a tiny router, invent a new device, build a motherboard, or even repurpose old speakers into smart wireless versions. Its small size gives you options: use it as a standalone device running OpenWrt or use it as an embedded component of a larger system. With some knowledge of electronics and the included Dock that extends the Ethernet and USB ports, the electronic world is your oyster.
- Works on open-source hardware
- Provides up to 20 GPIO lines
- Runs OpenWRT Linux
- Includes an on-board Wi-Fi adapter so you don’t need an external one
- Easily connects to peripheral devices
- Small size enables it to act as an embedded system
- Extends Ethernet & USB interfaces w/ the Dock
- Operates as a fully functional 2.4GHz Wi-Firouter
- Acts as a general purpose low-power COM for IoT applications
- Includes full hardware design & full-source code
- Integrates a 802.11n MAC, baseband, radio, FEM & 5-port 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch
- VoCore computer
- Full hardware design
- Full-source code, including boot loader
Original retail price: $45| Wccftech Deals offer at 13% discount: $39