Blizzard Teams Up With Microsoft To Stream Blizzcon 2015 To Xbox One
For the very first time ever, Microsoft has teamed up with Blizzard as a sponsor for Blizzcon 2015. Fans will be able stream the opening ceremony of Blizzcon to their Xbox One starting Friday, November 6.
Microsoft’s Major Nelson, announced this on his blog. More details will follow soon. For those interested in attending the Blizzcon event, you can e-mail Major Nelson (major at xbox.com), and he will pick 5 lucky persons at random. Down below you’ll find some things to keep in mind:
- Date / Time: 06 November to 07 November
- Location:Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California
- If you are randomly selected, you will receive an email with directions how to receive your badge and prize.
- I’m accepting invitation requests via email until 16 October at 12:00p EDT and will notify winners on or about 19 October.
- This offer is only for an invitation to the event – you are responsible for all other travel and/or lodging expenses.
Blizzcon 2015 will be the ninth Blizzcon event that Blizzard will be organizing. The event focusses on bringing together Blizzard’s game universes and the global player communities that bring them to life. The event will be held at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California on Friday, 06 November and Saturday, 07 November.