Get This Zoolz Dual Cloud 1TB Storage For Just $29.99 And Secure Your Data For A Lifetime
Cloud storage is making our life easier and we are very thankful for it. This Zoolz Dual Cloud 1TB Storage is incredibly valuable. Zoolz provides you with an opportunity to store huge amount of data at a very affordable price. Sometimes you may have data that you won’t need for a while and you can easily keep this data secure and deposit up to 500GB. No more carrying around an external hard drive for data that you may or may not need.
Zools Dual Cloud 1TB Storage Features
The Zoolz Dual Cloud 1TB Storage ‘facility’ gives you a lot of opportunities. You will be able to:
- Archive 500GB of retrievable data for life with no additional costs
- Have your data encrypted with military-grade 256-AES encryption before it even leaves your machine
- Retrieve stored files in approximately 3-5 hours from Cold Storage
- Enjoy backup scheduling, bandwidth throttling, icon overlay, file retention and more
- Preview thumbnails of images
- Get reliability with data stored over multiple facilities and devices
Details and requirements
The Zools Dual Cloud 1TB Storage comes with an Amazon AWS infrastructure. Since it has updates included you won’t have to worry about the cloud becoming outdated. It has an amazing 500GB archive storage? What more can one want? Another great thing about this storage is that it is automatically backed up so you won’t lose your data at all. It is completely secure. It is compatible with a RAM of 512MB and Hard drive space of 200MB. It is also compatible with Windows 7 or later, Mac OS X 10.7 or later, Android and iOS.
With this purchase you will be getting a lifetime access to storage. You can redeem the license within 30 days of purchase. You can also download Zoolz on 2 machines. With a third machine you will only be able to restore and not back up. So what are you waiting for? Just visit this site and get the package before the deal expires.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter