The world of technology is evolving every day. With every phase of evolution comes new opportunities that can be cashed. The world of internet, data and information has opened up new prospects for IT security professionals. Wccftech brings you an amazing deal that will help you get familiar with IT security. The Zero to Hero Cyber Security Hacker Bundle to Wccftech users at a 91% discount! The deal is for a limited time only. The deal includes 8 detailed courses that will you get the career of your dreams.
Zero to Hero Cyber Security Hacker Bundle features
The highlights of the courses in the Zero to Hero Cyber Security Hacker Bundle are as follows:
- Fundamentals of Computer Hacking – Learn computer hacking and become a cyber-warrior
- Information Security Awareness: ISO 27001:2013 – Get information on Information security needed to operate organizational processes.
- Information Gathering: Basic to Intermediate Level – Become a real-time penetration tester.
- Web Hacking: Basics to Intermediate – Learn how client-based, server-based, and application-based web attacks occur.
- Advanced Web Hacking and Security – This is an advanced course and helps build on foundation knowledge.
- Network Hacking and Security – Learn how wired and wireless network attacks are performed.
- System Hacking – Understand how cryptography, steganography, password cracking, game hacking, reverse engineering, and privilege escalation based attacks are performed.
- Virus, Worm, Trojan, Backdoor & Antivirus-Malware and Security – Understand how viruses, worms, Trojans, and backdoor-based attacks are performed.
The Zero to Hero Cyber Security Hacker Bundle has an original value of $360 and with a 91% discount, the cost is negligible. If you have dreams of becoming an IT security professional, then this is the right way to begin. Online courses are easier and you can study at your own pace. In the case of this course, we are providing our users with an amazing opportunity to get access to course content and an extremely low price.
So are you smart enough to make the investment?