Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Update 1.2.0 Adds New Quests And Fixes
Xenoblade Chronicles 2, the latest entry in the series developed by Monolith Soft, recently received a new update introducing support for more content, fixes and more.
The 1.2.0 update, live now in all regions, introduces support for the New Quests Pack 1 and Helpful Items Pack 3 included in the Expansion Pass as well as a variety of fixes. You can find the full patch notes below.
Expansion Pass: New Quests Pack 1
Passion of the Artisan (Quest available in Chapter 2)
M.I.A. Nopon (Quest available in Chapter 3)
Industrial Sort of Tour (Quest available in Chapter 5)
Midnight Feasting (Quest available in Chapter 7)
The Lone Watchman (Quest available in Chapter 10)
Expansion Pass: Helpful Items Pack 3
Driver Essentials Set 2: Rare Core Crystal x10, Legendary Core Crystal x1, Overdrive Protocol x1
Tora’s Favorite Thing: Juicy Samod x3
Poppi α’s Favorite Thing: Fizz Juice x3
Charming Driver Gear: Auto-Balancer x1
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 version 1.2.0 patch notes
- Fixed an issue in which parts set to a specific Skill RAM failed to provide their intended effects.
- Adjusted the Gormott regular quest “The Riddle on the Wall” to make it completable regardless of player progression in the main story.
- Adjusted Finch’s Blade Quest “Birds of a Feather” to make it completable regardless of player progression in the main story.
- Fixed an issue in Agate’s Blade Quest “Precious Yearnings” preventing quest progression.
- Added functionality to allow players to receive the first round of quests and the second round of items associated with the Expansion Pass.
- Voiced segments in menus can now be skipped with the A or B button.