World of Warcraft Survival Video Breaks Down Patch 7.1.5
Micro-Holidays, new Timewalking event, and the glorious return of the Brawler's Guild are just a fraction of what's to come in World of Warcraft: Legion - Patch 7.1.5.
Timewalking this time around is going to include the following instances from the Mists of Pandaria expansion:
- Temple of the Jade Serpent
- Stormstout Brewery
- Shado-Pan Monastery
- Mogu'shan Palace
- Siege of Niusao Temple
- Gate of the Setting Sun
The rewards for completing these Timewalks range from pets to reputation tokens for the major Pandarian factions.
The Brawler's Guild makes its triumphant return where players can take part in unique single-player challenges. You can even take part in a Rumble Fight where you can take on bosses with other players waiting in a queue.
- Free Drinks Voucher—Because everyone loves free drinks.
- Bag of Chipped Dice— Enables random brawl mode for the next 30 minutes, giving you the choice to fight a random challenger.
- VIP Room Rental Form—Everyone can get into the VIP room when you throw the doors open.
- High Roller’s Contract – Enables a guessing game, which allows you to choose who will win the next fight for a chance at extra Brawler’s Gold.
Patch 7.1.5. is introducing something called micro-holidays that fill up your in-game calendar. Each of these micro-holidays is a special event you may participate in to unlock special rewards.
- January 21-23 Call of the Scarab
- February 23 Hatching of the Hippogryphs
- April 5 March of the Tadpoles
- April 28 Volunteer Guard Day
- May 10-12 Spring Balloon Festival
- May 27 Glowcap Festival
- June 6-8 Thousand Boat Bash
- August 10-12 Un’goro Madness
There are also a bunch of new class balance changes coming. Blizzard will be posting detailed patch notes soon, we will keep you posted once we get an update.
Patch 7.1.5 is coming to World of Warcraft: Legion January 10th on PC and Mac.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter