Windows 10: A Guide To The May 2021 Updates!
The May 2021 update to Windows 10 has been here over 2 weeks — although most users likely won't notice. The new version of Windows 10 is delivered via Windows Update, just like the October 2020 version was, and it's being rolled out in staggered intervals to groups of users. It marks the beginning of Windows 10, version 21H1 availability.Version 21H1, called the Windows 10 May 2021 Update, is the most recent update to Windows 10. This is a relatively minor update, but it does have a few new features.But the launch of a major Windows 10 update isn’t the end of a process — it’s really just the beginning.
The May 2021 Update is purposely scoped to deliver important features that improve security, remote access and quality—and engineered to provide a fast update experience. The new update offers three new user-facing features—improved Windows Hello support for systems with multiple cameras, an improved version of Windows Defender Application Guard, and improvements to the Group Policy Service that allow faster group policy updates for remote workers.
How to get the Windows 10 May 2021 Update?
The May 2021 Update is available initially to select devices running Windows 10, version 2004 or later who are interested in experiencing the latest feature updates and are ready to install this release on their device. If you would like to install the new release, open your Windows Update settings (Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update) and select Check for updates. If the update appears, you can simply select Download and install to get started. Once the download is complete and the update is ready to install, it’ll notify you so that you can pick the right time to finish the installation and reboot your device, ensuring that the update does not disrupt your activities. Devices running either Windows 10, version 2004 or version 20H2 will have a fast overall update experience because the update will install like a monthly update
If you are the new user of Windows 10 or intend to update original Windows system to latest operation system, here is an offer you cannot resist! Godeal24 are in a big Summer promotion now and you can upgrade your system and office at the same time with less money, Godeal24 offer $15.17, only 10% of the original price. On base of the incredible price, applying the magical coupon code SGO45 , you will get it with extra 45% off , to get windows 10 pro by final price $ 8.31. Besides discount for Windows 10, Godeal24 also offers special 60% off for Office 2019 series, including office 2019 pro, office 2019 home and office 2019 licence bundled with Windows 10.
Option 1: Speical Offer for Windows 10--with coupon code SGO45 get keys half price
- Windows 10 Professional 32/64-bit CD-Key - $8.34
- Windows 10 Home 32/64-bit CD-Key - $8.97
- Windows 10 Professional 32/64-bit 2PCs CD-Key - $13.67 ($6.84 per PC)
- Windows 10 Home 32/64-bit 2 PCs CD-Key - $14.93
- Windows Server 2019 Standard CD-Key - $17.66
- Windows Server 2019 Essentials – $26.48
- Windows Server 2019 Datacenter - $25.36
Option 2: Speical Offer for office 2016 and office 2019 Plus their Software Bundle---With code SGO60 to get extra 60% off!
- Office 2019 Professional Plus - $28.98
- Windows 10 Professional + Office 2019 Pro Plus Bundle - $36.76
- Windows 10 Home + Office 2019 Pro Bundle- $36.84
- Office 2016 Professional Plus - $22.31
- Windows 10 Professional + Office 2016 Pro Plus Bundle - $05
- Windows 10 Home + Office 2016 Pro Bundle - $26.32
- Office 2019 Home and Student CD-Key - $31.48
- Project Professional 2019 for 1 User CD-Key - $23.32
- Visio Professional 2019 for 1 User CD-Key - $20.39
Godeal24 also offers excellent customer service and the multi-payment methods is available, including Paypal and credit card. Shortly after ordering, you will receive the goods quite simply and quickly by e-mail
And if it comes to problems or you just have a question, the customer service is there to help you with words and deeds. You can send an email to the address: email@example.com regarding to any kind of problem you met.
How to pay using PayPal?
You can pay using PayPal by the following method:
- Go to the checkout screen and continue as a guest (or make an account).
- You will only get the Cwalletco option by default in the "Payment Information" tab - click continue.
- Go to "Order Review" in the checkout screen and click "Place Order"
- Click on "Choose Payment Method" and then click on "Process Order"
- You will be shown a screen with various payment options, you can now use Paypal or CreditCard (also through Paypal)
- Keys may take up to 24 business hours to be delivered.
Have Questions? Need Help?
Contact us anytime before or after ordering from us. To contact us, simply drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer support team will take care of your request as soon as possible.
Ethics disclaimer: This is a paid-for, sponsored post. We do not collect any commission on sales. Affiliate codes to track sales may be included by the vendor.