Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch Out Now on PlayStation 4
Funbox Media announced that the turn-based Tyranid killing simulator, Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch, is out now on PlayStation 4. The game released on Steam a year and a half ago.
Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch puts you in the battle worn armor of a Space Marine kill team who are engaged in mortal combat against a faction of the Hive Fleet Leviathan.
Laurent Maguire, Studio Head at Rodeo Games, discussed what attracted them this particular portion of the Warhammer universe:
When we were discussing which project to work on next, the Deathwatch stood out as the part of the Warhammer 40,000 universe we were most excited about. Only in the Deathwatch can you bring together the greatest Space Marines from multiple Chapters, and form the ultimate fighting force. WARHAMMER 40,000: DEATHWATCH gives players their first opportunity to command this legendary force.
- Single-Player Campaign – Battle through 40 brutal missions. From the depths of Tyranid Hive Ships to vast Asteroid Deserts and destroyed Imperial Cities.
- Marines – Collect the Lone Wolf, Sanguinary Guard, Master of Relics and 38 unique others from Ultramarine, Space Wolf and Blood Angel chapters.
- Wargear – Bolters, Plasma Guns, Multimeltas, Lascannons and more. Build your armory and equip your Deathwatch Marines with the finest wargear across the Imperium.
- Tyranids – Termagants, Genestealers, Carnifexes, and more block your way to victory. Fight through the most vicious horde of Tyranids ever seen.
- Honor your Chapter – Ready your bolters, steel
Manny Granillo, CEO of HR GAMES, reflects on the long road to bringing Deathwatch to console:
Working with Games Workshop and Rodeo Games in bringing Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch to consoles is part of our long term strategy of working with top products and brands. There is no one better than Games Workshop in creating compelling worlds which fascinate gamers everywhere!
Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch is out now on PlayStation 4, priced at $49.99.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter