First 2020 Promotions Live on Roborock Smart Vacuum Cleaners – Starting from Just $249.99
Roborock’s Valentine’s Day Amazon special promotions are now live for its top of the line Roborock S4 and sweep-n-mop Roborock E2 robot vacuum cleaners. Get these for your partner or yourself this February and make cleaning hassle-free.
Roborock introduced its Roborock S4 for homes with complex environments. An addition to popular robovac maker's flagship S series, S4 combines Roborock’s advanced mapping and navigation with a revamped drivetrain. This gives Roborock S4 a unique advantage to free itself from obstacles, solving one of the industry’s biggest challenge – navigating furniture.
"Part of our innovation pipeline is to examine perceptions and key issues around robot vacuums on a continual basis so that each new model includes features that solve real-life situations consumers are facing," Simon Wan, Roborock co-founder and vice president, said.
"With the S4 we looked to tackle the issue of navigating furniture head-on so consumers can trust that it will always finish the job, even when they’re not home."
- Twelve types of sensors give the S4 improved fall avoidance, carpet boost, height sensitivity, anti-entrapment abilities, and more.
- High-precision laser navigation system scans rooms at 300RPM, creating a real-time map of the home that is accurate to up to +/- 2cm.
- Ability to define “no-go” zones and virtual barriers so you can rest assured it only cleans where you want it to - and won’t snare the shag rug or accidentally hit your favorite vase.
- Controlled via the Roborock app, to easily schedule cleanings, define routes and control the S4 from anywhere.
- An air filter traps mold, dander, and other particles as S4 cleans, and because it is washable, it can be used for longer.
- Suction powerful enough to lift AA batteries.
- A floating main brush adapts its height to stay close to the ground, dropping to hard floors and lifting to reach all types of carpets.
Roborock S4 is the perfect pick for homes with tight corners, low-pile carpets, pet hair, or cramped furniture. The company is offering a February special offer of $319.99, with a $75 discount. Promotions runs starting today until February 16. Head over to this link to avail this Valentine's special promo.
Get Roborock E2 sweep-n-mop for $249.99
If you want to start your journey towards a life that doesn't focus so much on the mundane task of cleaning but don't have a big budget, Roborock E2 is the perfect pick. Unlike the cheap robot vacuum cleaners, it won't break on you after a few uses and unlike the top of the line products, it doesn't break your bank either.
Valentine's Amazon-special promotions bring a further $50 discount on Roborock E2, helping you to get it for just $249.99 for a limited time.
Roborock E2 is powered by a dual-gyroscope inertial navigation system and high-precision optical motion tracking sensors. 1800Pa powerful suction is complemented with a plant-inspired wet mopping system that enables simultaneous sweeping and mopping for instant cleaning. Some of its highlights include:
- A high-precision dual-gyroscope inertial navigation system guides the Roborock E2 to clean in straight lines.
- Motion tracking sensors identifies areas that have been cleaned, reducing repetition or missed spots.
- Detects obstacles and decelerates in advance to minimize impact on furniture and walls, giving you a peace of mind.
- Schedule cleaning using the Mi Home app.
- Thirteen sensor types collaborate to give the E2 fall avoidance, surface awareness, collision sensitivity, escape route calculation, and more.
- Climbs easily over 0.8in (2cm) high thresholds and carpets, automatically switching to maximum power when cleaning carpet.
- Water flows evenly across the mopping surface for uniform and comprehensive cleaning.
- Recharges automatically when the battery is low and returns after charging to continue where it left off.
Ethics disclaimer: this is a paid-for, sponsored post. We do not collect any commission on sales. Affiliate links to track sales may be included by the vendor.