It’s Time to Update Galaxy Note 2 to Android 4.3!
Test build of Android 4.3 has been leaked for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 ahead of its actual release. Thanks to Vietnamese tinhte.vn and the amazing developers at XDA forums, you can now get the leaked test build of Android 4.3 for your Note 2! However, as this is not an official build we are not expecting it to mirror all the features of the final product. Nonetheless, it looks to have got some very sought after features on board taking some from Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Before you update Galaxy Note 2 to Android 4.3:
- Keep in mind that this is a test build and even though it has been reported stable so far - test build is a product for testing!
- Make sure to create backup of your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100.
- Also create Nandroid backup to be able to restore back to the fully functional OS of your device.
- Before you update Galaxy Note 2 to Android 4.3, follow all the other regular prerequisites too as this is test firmware.
- Novices, please hold up and wait for the final release that is set to be launched at the end of the year.
This latest Android 4.3 update for Note 2 has brought the Note 2's interface up to the speed of its successor, the Galaxy Note 3. Features like Samsung Knox and Samsung Wallet have also been added among the others. Some users have also reported to have experienced improved performance. If the leaked test firmware is getting such a good reviews, we can't wait what the final build of Android 4.3 for Galaxy Note 2 will bring out!
If you want to update Galaxy Note 2 to Android 4.3, download the test firmware for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 model N7100 from here.
Along with Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S3 is also hoping to get the latest Android 4.3 this year. Though there haven't been any official announcements.