TASER Pulse: The New ‘Less Lethal’ Conceal Carry Weapon
If you want to defend yourself and are not very fond of carrying any lethal weapon than Taser has just the answer for you. They call it the latest in Taser self-defense innovation and it’s called the Taser Pulse. Apparently the Pulse is more convenient than the normal Taser as it is high tech and has a subcompact design meant for easy concealed carry.
The Pulse is the size of a carry-focused handgun and is more convenient than one
Safety is everyone’s top priority and with this new handy equipment you can be sure of that, a victim of an attack can easily immobilize an attacker from up to 15 feet away. The attacker will remain immobilized for more than 30 seconds which gives you enough time to make a safe escape.
The Pulse is not something that will be allowed everywhere in the country and it is only for sale in the United States right now with a few restrictions mentioned on the company website. You can buy the Pulse for $399.99 online and with that price it is quite an affordable ‘less lethal’ weapon that anyone can use. With this price it falls in the same category as some other subcompact firearms like the Walther Arms PK380 and others. Considering the price the Pulse is a better option if you want to stay safe and not seriously harm someone.
Key features that you get with the Pulse are:
- Subcompact design with intuitive user interface:The small size and pistol shape provides a familiar discreet carry capability
- Shaved safeties and angled iron sights: For a comfortable conceal carry and prevention of snagging when withdrawing or re-holstering device
- Advanced target acquisition: LASER assisted targeting, color contrasting iron sights, and powerful LED flashlight to help identify friend or foe
- User replaceable battery: Battery lasts for approximately 50 30-second firings and it features an illuminated battery status indicator light
- Tactile trigger and safety
- 15-foot safety range with back-up stun gun: Immobilize attackers at a safe distance
- Safe Escape Product Replacement Program: If the TASER Pulse is used for self-defense and it is left at the scene, TASER will replace the device free of charge
The Pulse measures 5.25” in length, 4.75” in height and 1.25” in width, and has a total weight of around 230 grams. The Taser Pulse is open for pre-order and you can order it now and expect to receive it by the end of first quarter of 2016. With the pre-order you can expect to receive the equipment, along with a replaceable battery, 2 live cartridges a protective cover and some other accessories. Keep yourself safe and let us know what you think about this equipment in the comments below.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter