Microsoft often comes up with some amazing bundle offers. Surface Pro 7 received one of the best offers yet with $310 in savings a few weeks back. The Windows maker is bringing that offer back, which means the price of its Surface Pro 7 is down to just $549.99 when you bundle it up with the not-to-be-missed Signature Type Cover. Some variants have been sold out, but the base model and the i7 variants are available.
If you have been wanting to treat yourself or a loved one to a solid new device, now is a good time to do that on budget. The Core i3, 4GB, 128GB Surface Pro 7 + Signature Type Cover Bundle is now available for just $599.99.
- Head over to this link.
- Choose your Surface Pro 7:
- Platinum Core i3, 4GB, 128GB for $549.99 instead of $749.99
- Platinum, Intel Core i5, 8GB, 128GB for $749.99 instead of $899.99
- Platinum Core i5, 8GB, 256GB for $849.99 instead of $1,199.99 (sold out)
- Black Core i7, 16GB, 256GB for $1,149.99 instead of $1,499.99
- Choose your Signature Type Cover for $50 instead of $159.99 (Fingerprint ID one is also in the same price).
The bundle price of Surface Pro 7 128GB would be just $600 (savings of $310) and just $900 for the 256GB, 8GB, Core i5 model (savings of $460). Head over to this link for specs and product information.
Surface Pro 7, with its Signature Type Cover, makes for an adaptable work-from-home and school-from-home device. It's a super-light product, supports Pen and touch, and has an all-day battery life, making it the perfect partner in this new age of never-ending lockdowns when devices have to be able to go around the house and meet the demands of everyone.