Save $400: Six Surface Pro 7 Variants Go on Black Friday Sale
Microsoft hasn't been offering any interesting deals lately. But early Black Friday deals are thankfully now live! The Windows maker is now offering up to a $400 discount on its Surface Pro 7 with a free upgrade to Windows 11.
Microsoft's Surface Pro 7 is popular among students, travelers, and people trying to get work done on the go. It's a super versatile product that is also super light. If you need a device for the new semester or a work-from-couch machine, now is a good time to do that on budget.
At your desk, on the couch, or in the yard, get more done your way with Surface Pro 7, featuring a laptop-class Intel Core pro...
The discount is live on all the variants of Surface Pro 7, however, several of them are already out of stock. Currently, the discount is available on the following variants:
- Recommended: Intel Core i5, 8GB, 256GB for $799.99 instead of $1,199.99 - $400 off
- Intel Core i7, 16GB, 256GB for $1,099.99 instead of $1,499.99 - $400 off
- Platinum, Intel Core i7, 16GB, 512GB for $1,499.99 instead of $1,899.99 - $400 off
- Black, Intel Core i7, 16GB, 512GB for $1,499.99 instead of $1,899.99 - $400 off
- Intel Core i7, 16GB, 1TB for $1,899.99 instead of $2,299.99 - $400 off
- Platinum, Core i3, 4GB, 128GB for $599.99 (retail: $749.99) - $150 off
Some of the specs of Surface Pro 7 include:
- Dimensions: 11.5" x 7.9" x 0.33" (292 mm x 201 mm x 8.5 mm)
- Display: Screen: 12.3" PixelSense Display
Resolution: 2736 x 1824 (267 PPI) | Aspect ratio: 3:2 | Touch: 10 point multi-touch
- Security: Firmware TPM | Enterprise-grade protection with Windows Hello face sign-in
- Storage: Solid-state drive (SSD) options: 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB, or 1 TB
- Battery: Up to 10.5 hours of typical device usage
- Connections: 1 x USB-C | 1 x USB-A | 3.5 mm headphone jack | 1 x Surface Connect port | Surface Type Cover port | MicroSDXC card reader | Compatible with Surface Dial off-screen interaction
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter