Steam Halloween Sale Is Now Live – Get Horror Themed Games at a Discount
As predicted by the leak reported a few days ago, Steam’s Halloween sale is now live, delivering plenty of discounts on horror themed games until November 1st. We’ve highlighted the best discounted games of the bunch below.
- Prey is 25% off, bringing its price down to €29,99.
- The Forest is also 25% off and now costs €11,24.
- DOOM is 33% off and is now priced at €20,09.
- Dead by Daylight is 50% off and now costs just €9,99.
- Resident Evil VII: Biohazard is down 50%, costing €24,99. If you’re interested in the DLCs, though, the Deluxe Edition at €48,98 might be a better bargain.
- The Evil Within is 50% off – both the base game and full bundle (which includes all the DLC). The bundle is priced at €12,49.
- 7 Days To Die is 62% off and can now be purchased for €8,73.
- Grim Dawn (the base game) is 66% off, so its discounted price is €8,49.
- Alien Isolation is 70% off – that is, base game, Season Pass and one-stop package. If you get the complete pack, it’s just €13,79 now.
- Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide is 75% off and will only cost you €6,99.
- SOMA is also 75% off and now priced at €6,99.
- Outlast is 80% off – its price is a mere €3,99 now.
Will you buy anything from this list to play during Halloween? Tell us in the comments!