Sniper Elite 4 Season Pass Detailed Just Ahead of Launch
Timing is important when you’re single-handedly taking on the Nazis. Rebellion released a trailer that shows us how waiting for the right time to strike is paramount in Sniper Elite 4.
Sniper Elite 4 puts you in the specially trained boots of Karl Fairbanks, a sniper who needs to help liberate Italy from their Fascists regime one slow-motion bullet cam-kill at a time.
1943. Outnumbered and deep behind enemy lines, an elite specialist hunts a Nazi Officer through the streets of Southern Italy.
There’s a time to be stealthy and a time to be lethal. A time to go low and a time to go high. A time to strike and a time to move … TIMING IS EVERYTHING!
Rebellion finally mentioned what was going to be included in the Season Pass which will sell for $34.99 at launch:
- Target: Führer campaign mission – Infiltrate a secret Mediterranean U-boat facility and use wits and creativity to take out the target in over 30 ways.
- Camouflage Rifle Skin Pack – Blend into the lush environments of wartime Italy with highly detailed skins for all seven of the game’s starting rifles, for use in any mode.
- A completely new three-chapter campaign, separate from the main storyline, which features massive, diverse new environments that eventually lead Karl out of Italy for a thrilling finale.
- Each expansion pack will be released alongside a campaign mission, and they’ll each include 3 new weapons, 8 new weapon skins and 2 new characters.
- Three further weapon packs – including silenced weapons, famous wartime Allied rifles, and equipment for taking on foes at close quarters.
- Three new characters for use in both co-op and multiplayer.
Sniper Elite 4 launches worldwide on Xbox One, Playstation 4, PC February 14th. We’ve got a fresh tech interview with Rebellion that you can check out right here.